1. Knowledge and of downtown housing market helping hundreds of buyers and sellers.
2. Personalized customer service, I don't take more than 3 listings at a time and don't manage a team of agents or an office, I'm focused on your needs.
3. Gaslamp District resident since 2000.
4. Focused only on downtown.
5. Shares condo ratings and reviews from his survey results of 7,300 downtown homeowners.
6. One of downtowns nicest and hardest working Realtors.
7. Partnered with great mortgage consultants.
8. Inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame.
9. A trusted source for information and opinions often quoted in local and national media, including Money Magazine, USA Today, The New York Times, PBS television, San Diego Business Journal, San Diego Home and Garden Magazine, Arizona Republic newspaper, Downtown San Diego newspaper, VoiceofSanDiego.com, SignonSanDiego.com and Riviera Modern Luxury magazine.
10. His Brokerage (RE/MAX Real Estate Consultants) has sold over 2,000 downtown condos in the last 10 years.
Bonus for Buyers: My fee (commission) is paid for by the seller.
Represented the buyer of the largest individual condo resold in downtown 4,528 square feet.