1. The enjoyment of a carefree lifestyle.
2. Walk to the harbor, shopping, restaurants, ballpark, theaters, and possibly work.
3. Availability of bay and ocean views.
4. Safety of 24 hour security and convenience of concierge services.
5. Availability of on-site guest suites to accommodate your guest(s) (found in some high rise condos).
6. Neighbors within the building, a boost to everyone's social life.
7. Enjoy on site health clubs, pools, hot tubs, etc.
8. Entertainment rooms available to host your parties.
9. Watch and benefit (lifestyle and financially) from the ongoing renaissance of downtown from new public works projects in progress or slated to begin soon.
10. It's arguably the only neighborhood in San Diego that is changing for the better.
When I say better I am referring to the addition of these projects currently in progress or slated to begin soon:
1. Old Police Headquarters & Park Project (aka Seaport Village Expansion)
2. New Civic Center Complex
3. New Cruise Ship Terminal
4. North Embarcadero Visionary Plan
5. Improvements to Lane Field (2 hotels +)
6. New Federal Court House, New Law School, New Library.
7. Convention Center Expansion - Phase III
8. Metro Center Shopping Center
9. Asian Pacific Thematic Historic District Improvements
10. C Street Revitalization Master Plan
11. Navy Broadway Complex
12. San Diego Quiet Zone (Eliminate Train Horns)